By Angela Maria Hart
1. I can only drink tea when I am reading, not coffee. (Although I tend to drink coffee for everything else.)
2. My dog, Max, keeps me company when I read.
3. Romance. YA. NA. Mystery. Thrillers. I read everything.
4. I have two mugs that I prefer to drink tea from when I’m reading. One of them is Jane Austen related. The other mug is charcoal and extra large.
5. When I read, I keep a pen and highlighter close by to make notes with.
6. I write in the margins when I read. I am an advocate to keep marginalia alive and well.
7. While I love libraries, I prefer to purchase my books (because I write in the margins).
8. Music is amazing, but I can’t listen to it when I’m reading.
9. When I am reading an amazing book, I will stay up to finish it. There are times I have gone to bed at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning because a book was too amazing to put down.
10. I believe in order to write, I need to read. Reading and writing go hand in hand.