At this point, if you have been reading my articles, following me online, or seen any of my BookTube videos, then you have seen Max. He is my baby Maltese, whom I adore and reference constantly. Here are some facts to learn more about my sweetheart:
1. He is exactly five pounds.
2. Max is convinced that my washing machine is dangerous; he barks whenever I do laundry.
3. He has a tendency to fall asleep behind my laptop while I'm typing. After all this time, I think he is used to my writing schedule.
4. Every evening, he tries to take over the bed. He falls asleep right in the middle.
5. I try to take him with me as much as possible. He is a really good walking companion.
6. I can never leave my tea unattended because he always tries to take a sip. I am not sure why.
7. Max has some toys that are larger than himself.
8. Like all dogs, he is afraid of taking a bath...I have the scars to prove it.