By Angela Maria Hart
1. I do not consider audio books reading. (You do not say, “I read a podcast.”)
2. I have a special mug for when I read.
3. My dog, Max, is my unofficial reading partner.
4. I started the Book Club for my high school.
5. Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors.
6. I prefer hard copy editions of books. (Sorry e-readers!)
7. Yet, at the same time, I do read on my iPad, too.
8. When I come across a passage I particularly enjoy in a book, I mark it.
9. I also write in the margins of my books. Yay, marginalia!
10. Young adult and new adult novels are my favorite genres to read.
11. I read anything and everything. Mystery. Thriller. Romance. Everything.
12. Rainbow Rowell, Meg Cabot, and Sarah Dessen are some of my favorite modern-day authors.
13. I prefer to read at night.
14. During the week, I read anywhere between one to four books.
15. 2016 is the first year I’ve taken part in the Goodreads reading challenge.
16. But, I’ve been a member of Goodreads since 2013.
17. I own numerous copies of “Pride and Prejudice” and “Alice in Wonderland.”
18. “To Kill a Mockingbird” is one of my all time favorite books.
19. I re-read books (quite often).
20. If I am reading a book and realize I do not enjoy it (early on or mid-way through), I still finish reading it.
21. Over the past year or so, I’ve started reading “cozies.” I find them to be a lot of fun.
22. I also read romance novels from time-to-time…a.k.a. quite often.
23. Contemporary reads are among my favorite book selections.
24. On average, I read at least one to (maybe) four books a week.
25. At the moment, I’m writing several books.