By Angela Maria Hart
In honor of Valentine's Day, I created a list of some romantic novels. If you do not have a date on February 14th, these books will certainly be good company.
21. Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick
22. The Start of Me And You by Emery Lord
23. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
24. A Novel Idea by Aimee Friedman
25. Love on Cue by Catherine Hapka
26. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (not A Court of Thorns and Roses)
27. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
28. The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks
29. Angels Fall by Nora Roberts (There needed to be one Nora Roberts novel listed here.)
30. Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich (I also felt compelled to cite at least one Janet Evanovich read, too.)
If there are any more novels that I should add to this list, please let me know!