25 Fun Facts About Angela
1. Angela’s birthday is New Year’s Day, January 1st!
2. Earned her bachelor’s degree at Bentley University. (She graduated in three years instead of four.)
3. Has a master’s degree in Communications from Georgetown University.
4. She created a book club for her high school.
5. Loves Jane Austen.
6. Has a teacup Maltese named Max.
7. Her dog’s full name is Maximus Marcus Aurelius Hart. She loves the fact her small dog has a big name. (He has a big personality too!)
8. Admires Rainbow Rowell, Stephanie Perkins, and Meg Cabot.
9. Believes everyone should read To Kill A Mockingbird (at least once).
10. Will read any genre (mystery, science fiction, literary fiction, etc.), but prefers YA.
11. Loves Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Frasier, Monk, Psych, Friends, The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight, and Parks and Recreation.
12. Doesn’t eat meat.
13. Studied journalistic practices, fake news programs, film adaptations, and new media and politics.
14. Thinks the Harry Potter series is one of the finest additions to literature this century.
15. Would be happy watching anything from Sixteen Candles to Braveheart.
16. Absolutely loves Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass.
17. Practically always has nail polish on.
18. Reads at least one book a week.
19. Can practically recite Ever After, Home Alone, The Santa Clause, Tangled, Never Been Kissed, Frozen, and Clueless.
20. Thinks Amazon Prime is a gift to the world.
21. Prefers hard copies of books (rather than electronic versions) and has accumulated quite a library over the years.
22. Coffee, tea, and popcorn are necessary for Angela to write.
24. Frequently visits Starbucks.
25. Will always keep reading and writing.